Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Hell's Tooth

This is MINION's Starfighter "Hell's Tooth" this ship features twin laser cannons on top and four laser cannons that are mounted onthe wing level it also had two in-flight controlable missiles this ship is equipped with a hyperdrive and is very fast and manuverable it has a particle shield generator but it cannot sustain very large fire for long periods of time the ship has a very unconventional method of hinge for the cockpit you should check out I have never seen it done this way before maby I have found something new :) it has a hidden storage compartment and the missle really come out the wings fold down and act as landing gear for the ship to rest on here are some images of it for you to check out ENJOY!

1 Comments:

Blogger LegosPwn said...

I do like that window hinge method...I had thought of that window as a complete piece of crap until this....that is a very good idea. I'll be sure to try it out.

JT

6:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home